Dear Dr. Leszczynski and Team:
To recognize the value of clinical research sites as a partner in the clinical research process, INC Research is presenting a Clinical Research Site Award to selected sites. It is my great pleasure to inform you that Medyczne Centrum Hetmanska has been selected as a recipient of a Clinical Research Site Award for your participation in the 38518168ARA2002 study. This award recognizes your site for your accomplishments and contributions. Your INC team members had the following comments in nominating you for this recognition:
- Dr. Leszczynski's site was the best recruiter in Poland. They planned to screen 5-8 patients and actually screened 15 patients (5 were screen failures and the rest completed the study).
- The site is experienced in clinical trials, and they have their internal procedures according to GCP and local regulations. Site is managed very well.
- Patient safety was a priority and no SAEs were reported.
- CRF and source data were completed correctly, as well as IP management and other study procedures.
- · Excellent communication between the site (PI, SI and SC) and the CRA contributed to improving the quality of life for patients. The site had a good understanding of study procedures and all regulations, and visits were performed correctly and patients followed protocol procedures with no complaints.
Please click here for a message expressing my thanks for your continued commitment.
A member of the INC Research study team will be reaching out to you within the next few weeks to schedule a time for the award to be presented to you and your site staff. We hope you will display the award at your site with pride as it is given with great appreciation for your efforts to improve the health and treatment options available to patients worldwide. Congratulations!
Chief Executive Officer